- Leaning the body slightly forward, put on the brassiere and place breasts in the cups and buckle in place.
- Straighten up and adjust excess flesh into the cup. With one hand supporting the bottom breast line, use the other hand to push in from below the armpits and midriff into the cup.
- Straight out on the upper side of the brassiere and position the nipples toward the pointed end of the cup so that the entire breast is comfortably placed in the brassiere.
- When it is in place, move your shoulders slightly to check the tension. Adjust accordingly to achieve maximum comfort.
- Fold drawers downwards all the way from the waist to the bottom as you would wear a pantyhose.
- Pull the sides alternately while avoiding contact with your nails.
- Place your hand in the drawers and pull the flesh from below the hips so that the entire hips are placed in the drawer. For those with larger thighs, pull up from the front and side of the thigh. Even out the appearance of cellulite on the stomach area.
- Position the buckle on the left hand side of your waist and buckle up from top to bottom.
- Pull the string laces to the front and buckle carefully.
- During initial wearing, adjust the string laces to proper tension and secure a knot to be retained for convenient future use.
- See for yourself an amazingly beautiful new you!
64 & 66, JALAN SUNGAI DAUN,
TAMAN NIBONG TEBAL JAYA,
14300 NIBONG TEBAL,